Search This Blog

Wednesday, June 1, 2016

June 1st, 2016


Greetings Educators!

This is my first post on Learning Lane and I am so excited to start collaborating with many of you on this forum.

It was tough to decide what to write about in this "maiden" post, but I thought as it is the end of one academic year, it's time to contemplate the new year.

My favorite thing about being a teacher is that each year is a new adventure.  August brings a fresh start.  New challenges.  And the epic teacher vs. pencil battle begins with me in the lead.

In honor of our summer of planning and preparing, I thought I would post my classroom themed materials for this year.  My teaching partner and I adopted a map and vintage travel theme for the year.


This is the Freebie that can give you a look into what the rest of the pack has to offer.  I tried to create a few options to give some variety and made items that I am using in my class currently.  


This is a link to the editable behavior chart I created to go along with the vintage travel theme.  I thought these suitcases were really cute and a neat way to incorporate vintage travel.  I know not everyone has the same consequences and rewards, so I specifically created an editable chart so that you can change what each color means.


Finally, right now you can get my entire Vintage Travel pack for $5.  It's a GREAT deal!  Check out the preview on this link to see what you what a bargain this is.


I am currently working on a few more projects right now, including a few book studies and a teacher's guide to setting up your classroom library.  So, keep your eyes peeled for new updates!

Enjoy your summer!



No comments:

Post a Comment