Search This Blog

Monday, June 20, 2016

Elementary Classroom Playlists

This last year, my teaching partner and I used music to help our students with transitions.  What an amazing boost to their energy and ours!

We used the music as a rotation signal during stations and had pack up playlists for students to listen to.  When the music was finished, students were to have their items and be seated.  They LOVED it!

Here were just a few of our favorites.

You've Got A Friend in Me by Randy Newman




Lost Boy by Rachel B.



Oh What A Beautiful Morning by Ray Charles



Send Me On My Way by Rusted Root





Fireflies by Owl City





Because it is summer, I am currently on the hunt for some new songs to add to my playlist.

Here are links to my TPT Classroom Playlist and Freebie Classroom Playlist.

  


 But, I wanted to know what some of your thoughts were.

Do you use music in your classrooms? How?

What are some of your favorite songs?


No comments:

Post a Comment